Focus and Scope
The Colombo Journal of Multi-Disciplinary Research (CJMR) publishes papers based on original research pertaining to all facets of development. Within this broad field, CJMR is particularly interested in receiving original research papers on the following areas:
- Economic development, labor markets, trade and regional integration
- Entrepreneurship, SMEs and microfinance
- Livelihoods, poverty and gender equality
- Civil society, human rights, justice and well-being
- Literacy, education and health
- Conflict, governance and security
- Environmental transformation, natural disasters and emergency management
- Information technology and Information systems management
- Indigenous medicine and western medicine
- Languages and speech therapy
All articles published in the journal are deposited with Crossref
CJMR publishes two issues per volume.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Authors of articles published remain the copyright holders.
This journal is available for LOCKSS harvesting, to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. See LOCKSS harvesting start page.